Maintenance method of check valve
1. Pay special attention to the natural environment of the valve storage. It should be stored in a dry and naturally ventilated room, and block both sides of the passage.
2. The valve should be maintained regularly, and the waste on it should be eliminated, and the surface of the valve should be wiped and coated with anti-rust agent.
3. The valve after installation and application should be repaired on time to ensure that it is in normal operation.
4. Inquire whether the protruding surface of the valve is damaged, and carry out maintenance or replacement according to the condition.
5. Check the damage of trapezoidal threads of the valve seat and valve seat nut, whether the filling material is out of date and invalid, etc., and carry out the necessary replacement.
6. Solve the valve's sealing characteristics and carry out experiments to ensure its characteristics.
7. The valve in operation should be intact, the flange and the anchor bolts on the support frame are complete, the external thread is of high quality, and there is no loose condition.
8. If the handle is lost, it should be equipped immediately, instead of replacing it with a cooked wrench.
9. The filling material screw cap is not allowed to tilt or have no torque gap.
10. If the valve is used in a relatively bad natural environment and is susceptible to rain and snow, dust, sand and other wastes, a protective cover should be installed for the valve seat.
11. The ruler on the valve should be detailed, accurate and clear, and the lead seal and backboard of the valve should be maintained.
12. The thermal insulation collet should be free of dents and cracks.
13. The valve in operation should be prevented from knocking or hanging objects at the supporting point.