Advantages of ball valves
1. Minimal flow resistance
2. Since it will not get stuck during work, it can be reliably used for corrosive and low boiling point liquids.
3. It can be completely sealed when the pressure and temperature range is large.
4. It can realize fast opening and closing to ensure the application in the test bench automation system. When opening and closing the valve quickly, there is no shock in operation.
5. The spherical closure can automatically locate the boundary position.
6. The double-sided sealing of the working medium is reliable.
7. In the fully open and fully closed state, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, so that the medium passing through the valve at a high speed will not cause the sealing surface to corrode. Its compact structure and light weight can be regarded as the most reasonable valve structure in the cryogenic medium system.
8. The valve body is symmetrical, especially the welded valve body structure, which can well withstand the stress of the pipeline.
9.The closing part can withstand the high pressure difference when closing.
10. Fully welded ball valve, which can be directly buried in the ground, so that the internal parts of the valve will not be corroded.